If you are a copyright owner and you believe the use of your content or images on this website is infringing in any way, please contact us immediately. We will promptly comply with any takedown demand as long as the demand meets the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
To be considered, a notification of a claimed copyright infringement must be provided to You Got This Brah and must include the following information:
- An electronic signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit You Got This Brah to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit You Got This Brah to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the Complaining Party may be contacted.
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is the owner, or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please email your Digital Millennium Copyright Act removal request to: email@example.com. Requests may take up to 72 hours to process.
Please note, if you submit a removal request and you are not the copyright owner, or if you make any false statement in your demand (including a statement that this website’s use of images is infringing when the use is clearly fair), you should be aware that the law imposes substantial liability for any damages and any attorneys’ fees incurred as a result. 17 U.S.C. §512(f).