What’s up brah? Just in time for summer, here it is! My personal, bomb-ass recipe for homemade chile con queso. It’s the perfect party snack for you and your brahs, and now it’s yours!
- 1 lb of lean ground beef
- 1 white onion finely chopped
- 1 lb of original Velveeta cheese
- 1 10 oz. can of Rotel original diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 10 3/4 oz. can of Campbell’s Fiesta Nacho Cheese soup
- 2 10 3/4 oz. cans of Campbell’s Cheddar Cheese soup
- 1 jalapeno pepper finely chopped (if you’re down for the burn)
- A few bags of your favorite chips
First thing’s first. You’ll want to down a couple cold ones to really jump-start your appetite. Then, get a reasonably sized pot with a non-stick bottom. Put the ground beef in the pot, and cook it at medium heat until the meat is almost brown. Once the meat is almost brown, reduce to low heat, and thrown in the onion (and jalapeno). Let the pot simmer until the onion is somewhat clear and the meat is totally brown. Next, add the Velvetta cheese, can of Rotel, and all three cans of Campbell’s soup. At this point, you’ll want enjoy a few more beers while occasionally stirring the queso as you allow all the cheese to melt. Once all the queso has melted, you’ll want to reduce the heat to low and leave the pot of queso on the stove to ensure the queso retains it’s tranquil, liquid integrity. Also, be sure to give it an occasional stir with a wooden spoon. All said and done, the stated quantities of ingredients should leave you and approximately 10-15 of your best brahs sufficiently satisfied. You got this brah!